Friday, November 07, 2014

Moving On Up

As you may have noticed I haven't been posting much lately (as per usual) this is because I have made the big move to University!
I have been at university for nearly 2 months now and I have to say its got its up and downs; mainly up's. I will be doing quite a few university themed posts from now on so I felt I needed to warn you before I start posting a "Beans on Toast Recipe" post.
If you recognised the location below, top hat off to you. However If you didn't realise already my university is in the centre of Norwich - a town Ive always loved and admired. I've got some Norwich based posts coming up as well; from the best places to go for a drink, to getting your money's worth with student discount. But until I've finished these posts here's a few sneak peeks at what's to come:






Hope your as excited as I am! See you soon for the next "Norwich Instalment".

Anna xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Farewell May | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig