Sunday, July 06, 2014

My Instagram diary #1


Instagram Username: @Anniemacblog

*A surprise gift from Hobbs * Main Stage at IMATS * I passed my exams and got a Merit * A sunny town selfie * My Top 10 Summer Staples * A preview of the Hobbs A/W Collection * First one to arrive at Hobbs HQ * Seeing ducklings on a walk home from college * Home-made kebab day * My boyfriend enjoying a meal at Sloppy Joes * Selfie after a long day decorating college studios * Topshop changing rooms * Babysitting my cousin in the local park * Decorating my bedroom wall with old memories * Last full day of Art Foundation with my besties * Trying to get a tan (failing) *

Considering I'm obsessed with Instagram I was surprised to realise I had never done an Instagram Diary! I love to see what everyone has been up to and following all my favourite brands. Here is a small collection of my Instagram images from the last couple of weeks. If you enjoy this kind of post then do let me know and I'll keep doing them!

Feel free to check out and maybe follow me on instagram to see all my photo updates!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Farewell May | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig