Sunday, April 06, 2014

FOTD: Bird's of a Feather


Hello there lovelies! Recently I got sent a big package from LOLA by perse with lot's of goodies inside for me to try; including some bright eyeshadow from their new spirited away collection. Im not one for bright's myself preferring nude's but I thought I'd give it a go!

I started off with my daily base: 

LOLA Illuminating Base || Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation || Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer || Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer || Nars Orgasm 

I then primed my lids with LOLA Eye Base and applied LOLA Eyeshadow in 035 (blue) to the inner corners of my eyelid. Using the LOLA Smudger Brush I lightly dusted LOLA Eyeshadow in 045 (Peach) to my crease line and outer corners, I used the brush to make the line less harsh (but you can use your fingers too!)I even added a little dash of yellow in the middle to help the two colours blend.


There it is, my first "Brights" FOTD! Its not brilliant but hopefully with a little bit of practise one day I can bring you something "exotic"! ;)


Why don't you try something new with your makeup today?

Tweet me your looks at @anniemacblog

No comments

Post a Comment

© Farewell May | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig