Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Emma Stone/Gwen Stacy Inspired Makeup Look

Last Friday I was treated to a night at the cinema to watch The Amazing SpiderMan 2, and may I just say it was spectacular! Although I'd say it was a Rom-Com/Action movie (focusing a lot on Peter and Gwen's relationship and it's natural quirks) it was still filled with plenty of full-on action scenes. 
     

I particularly loved Gwen Stacy's minimal makeup, so I wanted to recreate her effortless look using affordable drugstore products.
So here are the products I used:

Collection Smokey Eye Palette in Purple || Bourjois LRP in Healthy Mix 41 || LOLA Smudger Brush || LOLA Pen Eyeliner || LOLA Mascara || Garnier BB Cream in Light || Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light || Revlon LipButter in Peach Parfait and Tutti Frutti

I first applied my Garnier BB Cream (giving my face an even and healthy glow) and covered any spots,redness or dark circles with Collection Concealer (concealer is not necessary). For blush I lightly dusted Bourjois LRP over my cheeks to make it look very natural. On my lids I first used LOLA Eye Primer, then applied the Collection Smokey Eye Palette's highlight to my lid and used the LOLA Smudger Brush to add a dark blue shadow to my crease from the same palette. I finished off my eyes with LOLA Pen Eyeliner creating a small/thin cat eye and LOLA Mascara on my top and bottom lashes. Lastly I used a combination of Revlon Lip Butters to keep my lips looking natural and healthy.


That's the look! I hope I did it justice although my blusher doesn't really show in these pictures (it's a coral colour in real-life). I hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial/make up look, I really enjoyed researching and doing it!

Leave a comment below!



No comments

Post a Comment

© Farewell May | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig