Monday, March 31, 2014

This or That Beauty Tag

I spotted this tag on A Girl Called Nina's Blog and thought it was a good idea for a quick blog post when Im on the move or overrun with college work!
So here's my take on the this-or-that tag:

weheartit.com

Makeup
Blush or Bronzer - Blush 
*I can never find a bronzer light enough for my pale skin!*
Lip gloss or Lipstick - Lipstick
Eye liner or Mascara - Mascara
Foundation or Concealer - Concealer 
*A must for my zits and dark circles!*
Neutral or Colour eye shadow - Neutral
Pressed or Loose eye shadows - Pressed
Brushes or Sponges - Brushes

Nails
OPI or China glaze - OPI
Long or Short - Short
Acrylic or Natural - Natural 
*I only paint my nails when I remember..so about 5 times a year?*
Brights or Darks - Brights 
Flower or no Flower - Flower

Body
Perfume or Body splash - Perfume....what even is body splash?
Lotion or Body butter - neither! 
*just feels like i'm making my body oily*
Body wash or Soap - Body wash
Lush or other bath company - The Body Shop!
weheartit.com

Fashion
Jeans or Sweat pants - Jeans
Long sleeve or Short - Long sleeved
Dresses or Skirts - Dresses
Stripes or Plaid - Plaid
Flip flops or Sandals - Sandals
Scarves or Hats - both
Studs or Dangly earrings - neither 
*Even though my ears are pieced, I never wear earrings*
Necklaces or Bracelets - Necklaces 
Heels or Flats - Flats
Cowboy boots or Riding boots - Riding boots
Jacket or Hoodie - Hoodie
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe - Forever 21
 *My favourite high street store!*
Abercombie or Hollister - Hollister
Saks 5th or Nordstrom - Never heard of either of these brands

Hair
Curly or Straight - Curly
Bun or Ponytail - Bun
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips - Bobby pins
Hairspray or Gel - Hairspray
Long or Short - Long 
Light or Dark - Light 
Side sweep bangs or Full bangs - Side swept
Up or Down - Down 

Random
Rain or Shine - Shine
Summer or Winter - Summer
Fall or Spring - Spring
Chocolate or Vanilla - Chocolate
East coast or west coast - of America..? Florida....just Florida.

And that's me done, I tag all you readers out there! If you do have a go at this tag, leave a link below *I love reading your posts* or you could even put your answers straight in the comments :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Farewell May | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig