Thursday, March 27, 2014

Personal Style #2

You know those day's where you just feel the wardrobe fairy has been rummaging through your clothes? and you manage to find the perfect outfit or look? Today was one of those days for me.

Makeup:-


Product  of the day: LOLA Long Lasting Lipstick in Cheeky Cherry
Even though it transfer's easily it really is long lasting! I applied it at 7am and didn't have to touch it up all day. It is a very Neon Orange/Red, so perfect for a bold lip look.

Outfit:- 
I was sporting a cream Topshop scalloped top, a grey H&M jumper, a Pandora bracelet, Forever 21 Jeans and Brown Ankle Boots. All of these items are unfortunately not sold anymore but below I styled a similar outfit with a few extra items I would add if I had the money!




Did you enjoy this post? Please leave me a comment as I do love reading them!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Farewell May | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig