Monday, August 24, 2015

Personal Style #6

Last week I popped down to London with my friend from university, Alice. I hadn't been to London in a while so I wanted to make the most of it...cue unwarranted spending spree; However that Haul is coming at a later date. For now I wanted to show you the outfit I wore:
For the majority of the year I've been stocking up on Monochrome Basics for my wardrobe however I decided to go back to my comfort zone of bright colours. This outfit features really contrasting colours which I thought was perfect for the last week's of summer!

Top: Primark
Necklace: Primark
Skirt: Primark
Bag: Accessorize
Ankle Boots: Joe Browns






Primark has also mentioned me on their Twitter Page which is rather exciting! (take a look here)
I've also popped a close-up picture above of my hairstyle, if you would like to see a tutorial on how I achieved this hairstyle let me down below in the comments!


No comments

Post a Comment

© Farewell May | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig