Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Clueless Inspired || Back to School

Summer is ending and school is starting again - a horrible thought to most. I finished compulsory education in 2011 and in less than a month I'll be starting Freshers at university, so I shall be doing all the typical uni posts very soon (look forward to room tours, tips and wish-lists). Whilst i've been waiting i've really been getting into good old style related girly movies like Legally Blonde and Clueless. So when looking for inspiration on Back to School style, I thought what could be better than these classics (whilst keeping on top of current trends as-well)! 
My first "Style Inspiration" is Cher from the movie Clueless, who's iconic look is a yellow plaid ensemble (see here).Back to School - Clueless Inspired



Hope you enjoyed this type of post; please tell me if you do.

Which of you are going back to School? and what are most excited about or dreading?
Tell me below in the comments!

Anna xox

No comments

Post a Comment

© Farewell May | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig