Sunday, January 19, 2014

#Bbloggerssecretsanta

So recently I took part in a #bbloggerssecretsanta and sent mine off just before christmas to Sarah from Blinkered Barbie. Unfortunately the Post Office must of been very busy as my package didn't arrive until New Years! Even though it arrived late I was still very excited to open my present!


The lovely Nic sent me a little card as-well which I still have sitting on my shelf as we head towards the end of January. I finally unwrapped my mystery box to find an Accessorize Fragrance Set, I had never heard of this set so I was very excited to try it out! Especially as It came from one of my favourite brands.


Inside the box I found two fragrances and a fuchsia coloured pouch to keep them safe. The scents were called "Joy" and "Spirit", you can either wear these fragrances separately or combine them to create a new smell called "Boho". I found that "Joy" was very fruity and fun whereas "Spirit" was a bit more musky and floral, but both were absolutely gorgeous especially when worn as "Boho". Most friends know that I despise long and complicated names for perfume, but I feel these were named perfectly!



A massive thank you goes out to Nic for my gorgeous present. I love it! You can see my #Bbloggerssecretsanta receiver's post here.

Did you take part in a Secret Santa this year? and what gift did you receive?
Leave me a comment down or below or find me on Twitter!

1 comment

  1. This sounds like a lovely set, I really like that you're essentially getting three scents :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete

© Farewell May | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig