Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NYE Makeup Tutorial

For the first time in 18 years I am not going to be with my own family for New Years Eve, instead I am spending time with my boyfriends family for the celebrations. So I needed a sophisicated but casual makeup look, here is the makeup look I am wearing for New Years Eve:


First I moisturised my face using Dermalogica's Welcome Matte which protects your face from sun damage and doubles as an amazing primer! Over my pores I used 
Benefit's Porefessional to give my face that airbrushed look, MAC's Pro-Longwear in NC15 for foundation (applied using a Sam Chapman's Expert Face Brush) and due to very oily skin I used Collection 2000's Stay Matte with a Sam Chapman Powder Brush.



As I have very spot prone skin I used Collection 2000's Concealer in Light as this is the only concealer that hides my spots perfectly! I used Smooch's Sugar Rush to give my cheeks a light pink glow, and to highlight I used Topshop's Sunbeam.


On my eyelids I used an array of gold's and brown's from Urban Decay's NAKED Palette and Urban Decay's Eye Primer so my eyeshadow lasts longer. For the inner corners of my eyes and my brow bones I used Virgin as this will make your eyes appear bigger. As a base I used Sidecar on the inner half and Half Baked on the outer half and blended together to create a multi tonal effect. Around the crease area I used Smog and in the outer corner I used Dark Horse to make my eye look slightly smokey ( I reused Smog under the eye). On top I applied MUA Extreme Felt Eyeliner and for my lashes, Benefit's They're Real!. To prep my lips I used LUSH BubbleGum Lip Scrub and Soap and Glory's Smooch Operator so they were nice and smooth for application. Finally I used my new MAC Lipstick in Saigon Summer which is a lovely coral colour on my lips.


Here is the finished Look:

 and here are all the products I used:

I hope you enjoyed this Tutorial/ FOTD as much as I did!


What are you guys up to on New Years Eve?
Tell me down below in the comments or visit me on Twitter

Talk to you later,
AnnieMAC
xxx

2 comments

  1. This is a beautiful look, so natural! You look lovely.
    Hope you had a great NYE and happy new year to you! :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look! You have great skin :)
    Saida xx

    http://saidacanephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Farewell May | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig