Saturday, September 28, 2013

EXCLUSIVE: Mariah Carey inspired nail polishes coming soon to O.P.I !


O.P.I has just announced the launch of 18 new limited edition holiday nail polishes inspired by international superstar Mariah Carey. I had a sneak peak at the new colours at the Olympia Beauty show and they are gorgeous! And also perfect for the festive holiday season. I spotted an assortment of red, burgundy, maroon and chocolate brown hues, along with glitter-packed gold, bronze and pearl shades which all looked fabulous!
The collection also features 6 new Liquid Sand polishes, which range from icy blue to frosted pink to sparkling graphite.


"Mariah Carey  is truly synonomous with the holiday season" says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director, and I cant help but agree full heartedly with this statement. In all honesty I am obsessed with christmas, and by 'obsessed' I mean listening to "Jingle Bell Rock" on repeat mid May...



Here's a sneak preview of the collection:



Visions of Love || Warm Me Up || Wondrous Star



All Sparkly and Gold || Sleigh Ride for Two || Ski Slope Sweetie


All I want for Christmas is O.P.I || Cute Little Vixen || Underneath the Mistletoe


In my Santa Suit || I Snow You Love Me || Silent Stars Go By


Baby Please Come Home || Make Him Mine || Its Frosty Outside



My Favourite Ornament || Emotions || Kiss Me at Midnight


My personal favourite from the new collection is "All I want for Christmas is O.P.I" because of its gorgeous ruby red colour which brings back memories of the many happy Christmases I celebrated as a child.



So are you as excited for these new christmas shades as I am?
Tell me which polish you most looking forward to down below!
You can also visit the O.P.I official website for more information


AnnieMAC
Twitter|Youtube|Bloglovin'

5 comments

  1. I want all of them after having my manicure done at Rush Blogger Meet! haha, can you imagine that I've never tried OPI before! Going for a blue one this time: "Kiss me at midnight" if I have to choose one :P

    Beauty from the Fjord xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did a nail review...not as good as this one! Great post!
    http://thelifeofjenniferj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @FjordBeauty Same! Did you see Every Month is an Oktober Fest? That colour was gorgeous!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jennifer Ill pop over and have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i like the cute little vixen colour - I thought Mariah already brought out nails colour shade? Hmm..

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Farewell May | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig