Friday, July 17, 2015

Summer Glow Makeup Tutorial

As it's getting towards end of july and the start of august I thought I would do a type of post that I haven't done in a VERY long time...a makeup tutorial!
For this tutorial I have gone for a bronzed summer glow look which hopefully you readers will be able to try it out yourself, obviously I am no makeup artist nor have I been trained in makeup so please don't expect perfection (especially when it comes to eyeliner!). These are just my favourite products to use for this look however feel free to use what you already have in your makeup bags (unless you want a near completely identical look then by all means go on a shopping spree!)











No comments

Post a Comment

© Farewell May | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig